According to the data of the Chief Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, Kremlin propagandists prepared a specialised 14-page guide for supporters of “Russian world” in Ukraine: “Guide for Ukrainian citizens on organising resistance to the Kyiv puppet government.”
The guide gives detailed advice on sabotage in almost all socially significant areas: civil service, authorities, office work, healthcare, education, law enforcement, religious sphere, etc.
It is full of propaganda of hatred for everything Ukrainian (quote: “rednecks who broke into Kyiv are forming a new reality”) with the appropriate set of terminology: “Kyiv junta,” “puppet government,” “Nazi,” and the like. As for “practical advice,” they completely copy the classic principles of Soviet bureaucracy:
– Give confusing and illogical answers when you are asked for advice
– Even if you speak Ukrainian, speak slowly, forcing an opposing party to offer to switch to Russian
– When discussing any decisions, draw analogies with your own experience, insert anecdotes
– Organise meetings. If possible, offer to repeat them
– If signs of corruption are detected, do not report to management and law enforcement agencies
– Do not order consumables before they are fully used
– Give the worst equipment to the best employees
– Increase the number of documents. Enter daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly plans and reports
– Write as many requests as possible to various authorities
– If you go to the toilet, spend more time there
– Use more medicines and bandaging material than necessary.
“In general, Russian propaganda portrays a pro-Russian collaborator as an illiterate moron who needs professional psychological help,” the Chief Directorate of Intelligence states.