The 194th day of the Ukrainian nation’s heroic resistance to the Russian military invasion has begun.
According to the report of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the enemy continues to focus its efforts on establishing full control over the territory of the Donetsk region; maintaining the captured districts of Kherson, part of the Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, and Mykolaiv regions; creating favourable conditions for resuming the offensive; searching for weak points in Ukraine’s defence, and trying to improve its tactical position in certain directions.
There is still a threat of massive airstrikes and missile strikes on military and critical infrastructure facilities throughout Ukraine. The Kalibr cruise missile carriers are on alert in the Black Sea waters.
Over the past 24 hours, the enemy launched 25 missile strikes and more than 22 airstrikes on military and civilian objects in Ukraine. In particular, civilian infrastructure was affected in the areas of Kharkiv, Dmytrivka, Kostiantynivka, Zelenopillia, Zaitseve, Kodema, Soledar, Mykolaiv, Voznesensk, Ochakiv, Sukhyi Stavok, and Bezimenne localities.
In the direction of Volyn and Polissya, the situation has not changed significantly. There is still a threat of missile strikes and airstrikes from the airspace and territory of the Republic of Belarus.
In other directions, the enemy fired at military and civilian infrastructure from tanks, fighting vehicles, mortars, tube and rocket artillery, namely:
- In the direction of Siversky, the enemy shelled civilian and military infrastructure of more than 10 localities. Hasychivka, Yanzhulivka, Mykolaivka, Mykhalchyna Sloboda of Chernihiv region and Novovasylivka, Nova Huta, Seredyna-Buda, Bachivsk, Yastrubyne, and Smolyne of Sumy region were most affected by fire.
- In the direction of Kharkiv, the enemy struck the areas of Dementiyivka, Nove, Odnorobivka, Borshchova, Sosnivka, Udy, Ruski Tyshky, Pytomnyk, Ruska Lozova, Slobozhanske, Momotove, Petrivka, Bayrak, Husarivka, Chepil, and Mospanove localities. An UAV was used to adjust the artillery fire.
- In the direction of Slovyansk, the occupiers hit the localities of Krasnopillia, Dibrivne, Virnopillia, and Bohorodychne. The enemy launched an airstrike on Dmytrivka.
- In the direction of Kramatorsk, the enemy shelled the areas of Piskunivka, Donetske, Kryva Luka, Siversk, and Spirne.
- In the direction of Bakhmut, ruscists shelled the areas of Bilohorivka, Vesele, Zaytseve, Kodema, Mayorsk, Bakhmutske, Soledar, Bakhmut, and Mykolaivka. In addition, an airstrike was launched near Kostiantynivka, Zelenopillia, Zaytseve, Kodema, and Soledar.
- In the direction of Avdiivka, the localities of Krasnohorivka, Marinka, Avdiivka, and Vodiane were struck with mortars and tube artillery.
- In the direction of Zaporizhzhia, the enemy shelled the areas of Novopole and Novosilka.
- In the Southern Buh direction, the Russian Federation is carrying out defensive operations, shelling the areas of Myrne, Stepova Dolyna, Oleksandrivka, Tavriyske, Partyzanske, Olhyne, Kyselivka, Kobzartsi, Bila Krynytsia, Andriyivka, Novovoskresenske, Myronivka, Liubymivka, and Petrivka. The areas of Bereznehuvate, Bezimenne, Velyke Artakove, Sukhyi Stavok, and Bila Krynytsia were hit by enemy airstrikes. To adjust the fire, the occupiers used unmanned aerial vehicles.
The Ukrainian troops successfully repelled the enemy’s offensive in the areas of the localities of Bakhmutske, Vesela Dolyna, Zaitseve, Kodema, and Soledar in the direction of Bakhmut, as well as in the areas of the localities of Pervomaiske, Vodiane, and Nevelske in the direction of Avdiivka.
The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine continues to repel missile and air strikes and air attacks of the enemy, effectively protecting the critical facilities of Ukraine.
Over the past day, to support the actions of the ground groups, Ukrainian aviation launched more than 30 strikes aimed at hitting personnel, combat and special equipment, as well as military facilities.
Missile troops and artillery of ground troops continue to perform tasks of counter-battery fighting, disruption of the enemy control system, logistical support, destruction of air defence systems, fire weapons, and manpower. Over the past 24 hours, the control points of various levels, depots with strategic level ammunition, areas of concentration of military equipment and personnel, areas of concentration and firing positions of artillery units, as well as other important targets were hit.
The Russian occupiers suffered losses as a result of effective fire damage inflicted on the enemy clusters near the localities of Semenivka and Kupyansk of the Kharkiv region. A field ammunition depot, enemy manpower, and military equipment were destroyed. Losses are being updated.