Dear colleagues! Dear friends of Ukraine!
We would like to inform you that the European Parliament decided to support the activities of Ukrainian civil society in Brussels and provided its premises for setting up a “Ukrainian Hub.”
Ukrainian Hub will serve the purpose of gathering and coordinating the activities of civil society associations in support of Ukraine and cover such areas as:
– Highlighting Ukraine’s fight against Russian aggression;
– Informing about the humanitarian, financial and other needs of Ukraine;
– Informing about and helping in economic recovery of Ukraine.
The Hub will be situated on the ground floor of Station Europe on place Luxembourg (Brussels). Details of the activities and events will be announced later.
The inauguration of the Ukrainian Hub will take place tomorrow, 17 March 2022, at 09:30 near the European Parliament Station Europe building (Esplanade side) with participation of the President of the European Parliament Roberta Metsola.
Speakers at the inauguration:
1) Ms. Roberta Metsola, the President of the European Parliament,
2) Ms. Nathalia Melnyk, Ukrainian civil society coordinator; spouse of the Head of Mission of Ukraine to the European Union,
3) Ms. Marta Barandiy, Promote Ukraine, Chairwoman.
After the speeches, everyone will be able to visit the premises of the Ukrainian Hub.
Place du Luxembourg / Luxemburgplein 100,
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
We would appreciate your joining us tomorrow at the event.