The Ministry of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories has started work on a draft Strategy for the Economic Recovery of Donbas. This was reported by the press service of the department.
An appropriate interdepartmental working group will be set up under the Ministry of Reintegration.
Letters inviting people to join the work were sent to 189 institutions, including:
- Public authorities (11 Committees of the Verkhovna Rada, Office of the President, National Security and Defense Council, National Bank of Ukraine, 8 ministries, State Tax Service, State Customs Service, Donetsk, and Luhansk Regional State Administrations, military-civil administrations of Avdiivka and Toretsk) – 28;
- Local governments (local councils and united territorial communities) – 44;
- Associations – 37;
- Research institutions – 22;
- International organizations – 7;
- Public organizations – 51.
The ministry also noted that the main purpose of the work is to provide conditions for the return of human capital, sustainable development and growth of socio-economic indicators of the territories affected by the armed aggression of the Russian Federation.