We are glad to announce that our day camp, called Children-UA by Promote Ukraine in Brussels, is opening a second shift, which will take place during the autumn holidays from 30 October to 4 November this year.
The goal of our camp is to help teenagers from 14 to 16 years old:
• develop necessary life skills;
• explore potential career paths;
• reveal their strengths, hobbies, interests, and abilities;
• prepare for a successful transition into adulthood.
What we offer:
• a series of thematic workshops and presentations on various topics;
• financial literacy games;
• exciting excursions to European institutions and corporations;
• entertainment programmes, sports games;
• creative projects, public events, practical tasks;
• and, most importantly, impressive and unique moments, emotions, and feelings.
Promote Ukraine team