Ukraine has launched the Program for Accelerating Private Investment in Agriculture. The loan agreement within the relevant project was concluded on August 27, 2019, with the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. In the amount of 200 million US dollars.
The implementation of the Program for Accelerating Private Investment in Agriculture in Ukraine will allow Ukraine to ease certain restrictions on the path to increasing private sector participation. In particular, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), in the agricultural market of factors of production and the market of goods of Ukraine.
In order to achieve the goal of the Program it is planned:
- to create the State Agrarian Register and open access to it to the general public;
- to conduct an inventory of state-owned lands and enter information about them in the State Land Cadastre;
- to develop a methodology for developing land use plans for united territorial communities;
- to carry out satellite mapping of the territory of Ukraine;
- create an automated notification system for changes in the State Land Cadastre;
- to raise awareness of landowners and users about land rights and ways to protect them;
- to strengthen the system of state control on the state border of Ukraine taking into account the requirements of the EU and the best world practices;
- develop and put into operation an interactive information system on food safety and export market requirements.